Thursday, October 18, 2007

Falling


I love autumn. I love it, love it, love it. And, for a few minutes, it seemed like it was here. But alas, eighty degrees again today, and I'm beginning to wonder.

I went to the pumpkin patch with Esmee's class this week, and it was so wonderful: animals, a hayride, pumpkins, apples, cider. It was fun to watch her among her peers (I almost always only see her with Kicky around). She did get knocked over a log once, but other than that, she is such a sweet social butterfly.
I didn't do everything on my list, but I did everything that had a deadline. I got a portfolio off to SHOTS magazine, taught, graded papers, met with a contractor about the addition, paid bills, volunteered at Kicky's school, went on the field trip, and kept the house from exploding. I even managed to get those enchiladas made. the tooth is still in Kicky's mouth, buthopefully soon. Not a bad week. And I still have Friday.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Tammy- I want to thank you for sharing your words, your family, your photos, etc. with those of us in the "bloggersphere." I am good friends with Beya- she and I worked together at Mountain Valley Developmental Services way back in the day when she was living in Colorado. I was always delighted to hear about how things were coming along with Kicky, your newest books, etc. At any rate, I wanted to let you know that I so enjoy your writing and have ended up adding a link from my site to yours- you inspire me! Have a great week- and if you talk with Beya anytime soon, please tell her Courtney says hi! Take care....

T. Greenwood said...

I told B...and she sent me a link to your blog. Thank you for reading and for writing!

Handyman Cary said...

Thaanks great post